Soda cola makes you old and fatter and stupid
Studies have long confirmed that beverages such as soda and cola are sugary water with no nutritional value. Drinking too much can lead to obesity and diabetes. MSNBC in the United States recently reported that these beverages are useless to health and the environment. People have five reasons to refuse to drink soda cola.
1. Accelerate aging: Soda cola contains phosphoric acid. Excessive intake may cause heart and kidney problems, muscle loss and osteoporosis. Phosphoric acid may accelerate aging.
2. Caramel carcinogenic concerns: The US consumer rights group "Public Interest Science Center" last year discovered that cola contains a chemical substance "4-methylimidazole" (4-MI) that has been proven to cause cancer in animal experiments. 4-MI is a naturally occurring carcinogen when ammonium sulfite is used to produce caramel pigment.
3. Shanguo Lunao: Pepsi's lemonade "Sangguolu" is too high in sugar, which makes the mouth of children who love to drink full of tooth decay. Shangulu also contains brominated vegetable oil (BVO). Excessive intake can cause memory loss and neurological disorders.
4. Aluminum cans are poisonous: Almost all aluminum cans contain bisphenol A, which can cause precocious puberty, infertility, obesity and several types of female reproductive system cancers.
5. Water pollution: The sugar substitutes added to low-calorie soda water cannot be decomposed in the human body. Even in the sampling of wastewater and rivers, low-calorie soda additives have been detected, which affects biological ingestion.
Master Chen Yikui once commented on this research:
I totally agree with this report. In fact, this is a theory I put forward 40 years ago, but why took so long for anyone to dare to say it publicly until now?
Coke is a fascinating drink for many people, and some people can't stand it even without drinking it for a day. But I have been in contact with several young people living abroad. They all have severe allergies, some have asthma, some have skin diseases, and some sneeze all day long. I asked about their living conditions and immediately gave them a suggestion: "Stop drinking Coke!"
Then, some people who did the same, after about a week or two, the symptoms of allergies improved a lot. It can be seen that the impact of Cola on the human body is very obvious.
In fact, Coke is not a refreshing drink, but a cold syrup. During the pioneering era in the United States, there were many doctors’ secret cures for illnesses, including cola. At that time, it was boiled into hot soup and drunk as a cold medicine.
Why do so many people in modern times rely on Coke? In my opinion, it has a lot to do with the cinnamon added. In modern people's physique, because they eat more ice and blow more air-conditioning, most of them have cold in the body, so the cola containing hot cinnamon will give people an attractive taste. The body is very delicate and not under the control of the human brain. It is eager to take in what it lacks. So although Coke is always presented in a cold way, people still have an unstoppable desire for Coke.
Understand this link, we must learn not to be controlled by drinks such as cola. Because the disadvantages of drinking Coke really outweigh the benefits.